The Val-Flate deflator valves are a great accessory to have in your compressor bag. All you need to do is set the valves at a pressure between 6-30PSI that suits you. Then you just screw the valves onto your tyres and they will deflate to this set pressure.
- No tools required
- Can be used on any standard valve stem
- Adjust tyre pressure from 6 to 30psi.
- Easily disassembled to clean out sand or dirt
- Simply thread onto stems and walk away
- Manual start/stop valve built in
- Made from 100% brass material to eliminate rust
- Air immediately releases from tyre once screwed on
Pressure Range: 6-30 PSI
Overall Size: 12x39mm
Interface Diameter: 8mm
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Deflate one tyre to your preferred deflation pressure.(Using your deflation gauge not included)
Step 2: With the lock ring and adjusting cap wound down, screw your deflator on the valve stem. (Be sure to make sure the threads are clean and in good condition)
Step 3: Pull manual release valve stem and then loosen cap (counter-clockwise) until deflator pops open, then immediately tighten the cap to the position where the air stops exhausting.
Step 4: Turn lock ring up to adjust cap and tighten.
Step 5: Do this for the rest of the valves on the same tyre. Installation is now complete and set to your preferred deflation pressure
Step 6: When using always pull manual release valve once you screw on to remove any dirt etc from valve and ensure it works correctly.
4 x Tyre Deflator
1 x Carry Case