Our Truck Tyre Pressure Monitoring system is the best system in the market for your truck, enabling you to keep a close watch on all of your tyre temperatures & pressures right from your windshield! Ensuring you have the correct pressures in your tyres and you do not get caught out with pressure or temperature issues that can cause expensive damaged.
BENEFITS OF TRUCK TPMS
- Longer Tyre Life With Correct Pressures
- Improved Fuel Economy With Correct Pressures
- Safer Driving & Braking with the Correct Pressures
- Auto & User Set Alarms for Pressure & Temps
- Catch Temperature Increases Which Could be Caused By Bearing Failure etc
- Faster Way To Check All Tyres Pressures
- Up to 34 Tyre Sensors (So thats 34 Tyres)
- 0-260PSI Pressure
- External Sensors Easy To Install
- Trailer Swap Function
- Easy to Read Display
- Display Has Wide Voltage Input 6-30V
- Battery Powered So Can Remove Display Unit from Power
- Multi Warning Alarms
- User Set High & Low Pressure
- Waterproof Sensors
- Replaceable Batteries in Sensors
- Easy to read and turns on/off automatically when there is movement.
- Has a backlight that comes on with a light sensor so easy to read the display at night time.
- Scrolls between the pressures and temps and will go to any when there is an issue.
- Powered by 12V Cigarette Plug and has a built in battery so you can remove and take out of cab if needed to check pressures as you adjust them.
- Alarms sound and flashing light, flashing text when there is an issue.
HOW IT WORKS
The external tyre sensors just screw onto your current valves making it very easy to install. These then send live pressure and temperature data to the display located in the cab. This data will be sent every 3 minutes and if there is an issue with tyre pressures or temperatures then it will go into live mode and send data live and the display will alarm so you can see exactly what is going on.
- You can set your own high and low pressure alarms to be notified immediately if the tyre pressure level goes above or below your set values.
- You can also set you own high temperature alarm so if any sensors go above your set temperature you’ll be notified immediately.
- Auto Alarms for any sudden quick increase or decrease in pressure that is outside of the normal scope. Also provides an alarm for any quick increase in temp.
- Low sensor battery alarm.
- Built tough with replaceable CR type batteries.
- Can handle high pressure cleaning and also working environments in Australia such dirt, puddles and dust
- Built to Last
External Repeater which is mounted under trailer or cab. This needs to have a 12-24V power source and you may have to use more than one depending on the length of the rig. It just takes the tyre sensors data and helps boost the signal and relay it to the display.
These are also how you can allow the trailer swap to work as the sensors on the trailer can be paired to the repeater then you can switch repeaters on the display unit.
WHATS IN THE KIT
- Display Screen
- Suction Mount
- External Sensors (Up to 34)
- Sensor Lock Nuts
- Cigarette Power Cable
- Repeater (Up to 3)