The TPMS80 is a professional TPMS diagnostic and service tool which can activate/decode universal TPMS sensors, program the CGSULIT TS01 TPMS sensor and diagnose the vehicle tire pressure monitor system problems. TPMS80 together with sensor TS01 (universal Sensors) are the best solution for busy tyre and automotive workshops that require a professional tool for TPMS service.
4 Modes to Program Universal Sensor
TPMS80 Programming Tool enables all car owners/enthusiasts to program sensor data to TS01(315/433MHz) and replace the broken sensors with ease, saving you the money and trip to a dealership. TPMS80 comes with 4 modes to program TS01 sensors:
- Copy by OBD needs to connect OBD cable to retrieve the sensor ID from the ECU.
- Copy by Activation requires activate the original sensors first.
- Copy by Manual Input can manually input the original ID.
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors makes it possible to program up to 16 sensors simultaneously.
3 Ways of TPMS Sensors Relearn
TPMS80 can relearn all known sensors (both OEM and our universal) on TPMS enabled vehicles to the ECU. It performs 3 ways of TPMS sensors relearning:
- Stationary Relearn: Requires the vehicle be placed in the “Learn Mode”.
- Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, can be completed by driving.
- OBD Relearn: Directly writes TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module via the OBD connector.
Activate/Reset All Known 315mhz or 433mhz TPMS Sensors
TPMS80 activation tool can activate 98% TPMS sensors (both OEM and aftermarket sensors) in all wheel mode and in single wheel mode to view sensor data like sensor ID, tire pressure, tyre temperature, battery power level condition, sensor position and etc.
TPMS Diagnose – Unique TPMS System Status Screen
With unique TPMS Status Screen feature, TPMS80 Reset Tool can diagnose the TPMS system to read and clear TPMS DTCs, view DTCs detail description, read ECU sensor ID, and check sensor ID and ECU ID matching conditions, to check all TPMS sensors status. Quickly and easily to locate the faulty sensors and get it fixed.
NOTE: Activate all TPMS sensors before TPMS Diagnose.
Quick Mode/Advance Mode
Based on the service type needed, TPMS80 tool offers Quick Mode/Advanced Mode for faster & smarter TPMS repairs.
- TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program TS01 sensors quickly.
- TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check, TPMS diagnose, TS01 sensor program and sensor position relearn.
|Display||2.8” TFT color display|
|Working Temperature||0 to 55 ℃ (32 to 131°F)|
|Power Supply||3.7V Li-polymer battery|
|Radio Reception||315 HMz and 433 HMz|