COMPATIBLE TOYOTA MAKES
- Toyota RAV4 | 2006 to 2011
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series | 2008 to Current (2017+)
- Toyota Prado 200 Series | 2015 – Onward
- Toyota Prado 150 Series | 2010 – Onward
- Toyota Hilux 2015 – Onwards (Current model)
- Toyota Fortuner 2016 – Onwards
- Toyota Camry 2011 – 2014
- Toyota Corolla 2006 – 2013
- Toyota Tacomo 212 – 2014 (Center console)
- Toyota Tundra 2007 – 2014
- Toyota Kluger 2008 – current
What are the internal sensors or external sensors? What ones do I need?
The internal sensors require the tyre to be removed to fit and they replace the factory valve. They are good as they are inside the tyre so protected from all elements. The external sensors are much easier to install as they just screw onto the existing valve.
How long do the batteries last?
The external sensors should last 1-2 years and the internal sensors will last 3-5 years. The external sensors just use a common CR type battery so are easily replaced. The internal sensors have a larger built in battery so once there life is over you replace them.
The internal sensors what do I do when they tyres are rotated?
The display unit has a swap function so you just use this to move the positions of the tyres.
Do I need to get the wheels balanced?
The external sensors are light weight so will be fine but we recommend leaving them on when your tyres are next balanced. The internal sensors are most likely being installed at a tyre shop and the tyres are being removed so you will get these balanced.
Will the display fit my Toyota?
You can see our list above it will fit the short common type Toyota panel rocker switch position.