OBD2 3-Way Splitter Extension Cable with Switches
Our 3-Way OBD2 splitter cable allows you to have three devices connected to your oBD2 port. Handy when you have a GPS tracker connected or another device powered from the car OBD2 port. Flatform means the cable is easy to tuck away out of the way and small form connectors mean you can still get the plastic flap closed if one covers your OBD2 port.
- Ultra low profile design for hard to reach spots.
- Supports all standard OBD2 protocols and 16-pin Pass-through for all OBD2 Vehicles.
- Three individual ON/OFF power switches for each output helps avoid battery drain and prevent power consumption.
- High-quality material gives the cable superior flexibility and durability.
- Wide Application: This 1 to 3 splitter cable can be used with the Window regulator, Head-up Display, Car Charger etc.
Note: This is just an OBD2 adapter. It is not a diagnostic tool, and you can not plug it into your car’s ECU or laptop directly. It would be best if you bought an OBD2 scanner tool. This listing does not include a scanner tool. See here for basic scan tools.