- Compatible with most Nissan/Infiniti from 1989 to 2000*
- FTDI FT232R Chip
- Monitor and record real-time data
- Scan and clear engine codes
- Adjust timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset self learn codes
- Control idle air valves and relays
- Connects to your PC with the mini USB to USB cable
- More compact than the older RS232 version
- Interface for Nissan’s 14 pin gray Consult I port
- LED indicator lights show power and communication signals
- Durable ABS plastic housing
- Self-powered by the 14 pin diagnostic port
Compatible Models: Most Nissan’s from 1989-2000 including:
*NOTE: Some vehicles up to year 2004 use OBDII (K-Line) for communicating with the ECU, BUT still use the Consult I (14pin) port for diagnostics.
- Interface: Mini USB to Nissan DDL Consult I 14pin
- OS: Windows Windows XP 7 8 10 (32/64-bit)
- Power: 5V from Mini USB
- Serial USB Chip: FTDI FT232R
- Nissan DataScan I
- Nissan DataScan I Android App
- CalumSult 0.08h, WinXP, ROM dumping/real time graph.
- Consultan 1.0 for Mac OS X
- ConZult for Nissan 300ZX Z32, WinXP, base idle mode, simple bar graph.
- DDLreader 18.104.22.168, Win 2000/XP
- DDLreader 22.214.171.124, Win 2000/XP
- ECUTALK 1.35, Win XP/7, gauge/logging,trip meter
- ECUTALK 1.34 for PPC, Win mobile 2003 mobile 5
- Nissan Conzult Z32
- ScanTechNissan 1.38, Win 2000/XP, ISO 9141, KWP2000, active tests.
- SRTalk 1.0, Win 2000/XP
- TECU 2.53, Win 2000/XP
- ZControl 2.0,Win 2000/XP, Z32 ECU editing tool, 300ZX TT, 1990~1994
- ZTalk 1.1, Win 2000/XP
- nProbe hardware stopped 2005.12.31, software by TwinTurbo.NET.
- PalmZ for Palm PDA by Ztechz forum member MezafitsII.
NOTE: Some of the available software may need to be registered/purchased. OBD2 Australia does not provide the necessary software required for this scanner. The CD comes with the FREE outdated and unsupported version of Conzult and the driver, which you can find below. You can also source Conzult software online.