Diagnostic Coverage: Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Paccar, Westernstar, Mecedes Benz, Volvo, Scania, Man, Renault, ERF, Foden, Seddon-Atkinson, Iveco, DAF, SISU, STEYR, ISUZU.
Oil Reset And DPF Regeneration: Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, ISUZU (only on Isuzus 2011+ N Series & 2010+ F Series), HINO (Class4-Class 8 Heavy Duty Trucks.), Kenworth, Peterbilt, Sterling, Western Star, Freightliner, International.
Supported ECUs: Engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system.
Please note it will read engine ECU on most trucks but the other ECU’s can depend on make and protocol. If American based motors like Cummins, Detroit, Maxxforce International etc after year 2010 then the ABS unit will be on same protocols as engine so will be able to be accessed.
Features And Functions:
- Diagnose heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1587, J1939 and J1708)*
- Work on all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles (OBDII & CAN) from 2005+ on and latest – European, American and Asian*
- Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000*
- Oil light/ Service reset for Cummins, Sensor Reset for Detroit, Maxxforce*.
- Regenerate DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), Identify DPF fault codes for Cummins, Detroit, Maxxforce, ISUZU, HINO, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Sterling, Western Star, Freightliner, International*.
- Battery power monitor function*
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time*
- Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes*
- Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL) and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear troubles codes and reset.*
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, I/M readiness status (emissions) and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)*
- Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data*
- Read PCM live data stream with graphic data Display*
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6*
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,2500 Kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- SAE J 1939ISO 17
If your truck/vehicle is not listed or if you are unsure about compatibility please contact us prior to purchase so we can confirm. Note that not all features and functions may be available on some models. Please get in touch to confirm. Returns due to incompatibility without or against OBD2 Australia advise will be subject to our refund policy.
NOTICE: PRODUCT LIMITATIONS
*Some features may not be available on some models and makes. Please get in touch with us first to ensure compatibility when in doubt. A special software update is and may be required to enable some features and functions. The software update is available in Windows only. Video and photo proof is required for any claim of this product as not working. The video proof must clearly show and demonstrate the claim. Returns and refunds due to incompatibility (without or against OBD2 Australia advise, or refusal to execute troubleshooting/provide the required proof) will be subject to our Returns Policy/Terms.