Bluetooth For Motorcycle setup that connects easily into your helmet allowing you to connect to your phone to listen to music or make calls. The unit can also connect to other brand intercom units so you can chat to other riders over their intercom systems when you are riding together.
Please note that all software/app related issues should be directed to the software/app developer. OBD2 Australia will only support hardware related issues such as replacing defective units, and basic connectivity. For the best experience, the app is best used on Android devices as due to some restrictions in iOS, the app may behave abnormally. But this is only if you want to get the footage from the app as you can just take the SD card out to get footage.
- Operating Range – Up to 1000 meters
- Bluetooth Standby Time – Up to 500 hours
- Bluetooth Time – Up to 32 hours
- Video Recording Time – Up to 7 hours
- Recording Standby Time – Up to 500 hours
- Charging Time – Approximately 2.5 hours
- Video resolution – 1080P
- Lens – Sony HD wide angle lens
- Charging Interface – Micro USB Android universal plug
- Battery Type – Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Power Supply – 5V – 1A
- Operating Temperature -10℃ – 55℃
- Storage Temperature – -20℃ – 60℃