Ancel S3000 Automotive Diagnostic Leak Detector is a professional machine for automotive pipe system leak detection, that will help you find the leak and decide over 99% of generic smoke leakage problems. It supports various smoke testing systems, such as EVAP system, intake system, various pipe fittings, exhaust systems and so on. Get the S3000 smoke tester and solve the problem yourself to save time and money.
By heating mineral oil, baby oil or any non-toxic oil into smoke, and then pressing it into the sealed pipeline system, it can output a large amount of smoke within 30 seconds, improving the efficiency of the diagnosis. Meanwhile, the equipped pressure gauge and adjustable flow meter help you control the smoke effect easily and allow you to estimate the size of the leak by changing the gauge value. The smoke created from the machine is non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry about detrimental effects to your health and vehicle.
The S3000 smoke tester adopts an independent switch control design, air mode switch independent-controlled built-air pump, and smoke mode switch independent-controlled smoke generator. And with its built-in intelligent protection device, once it exceeds the working limit, the device will automatically turn off the power to ensure the safety of the operator and the equipment.
The Ancel S3000 Automotive Diagnostic Leak Detector is used to detect leaks in piping systems in automobiles, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, light trucks and speed boats, suitable for all models. The package includes all accessories, and you’ll only need to purchase additional USP mineral oil/baby oil. It has its own air pump and smoke generator, thus no need to purchase additional air machines therefore saving you alot of hassle and money.
The Automotive EVAP Smoke Machine equipped with a liquid filled pressure gauge. By observing the change of pressure gauge, the leakge situation is clear at a glance.
Adjustable Air Flow
- Output Flow: <6 L/min
Air flow meter with adjustable button, easy to control the smoke effect.
Fast Smoke Output
This machine built-in air compressor, with superior wick and heating element. It can produce smoke instantly by heating up USP mineral oil or baby oil. 4ft Smoke Outlet Pipe can help reach and connect perfectly.
Overheat & Anti-frost Protection
This smoke detector is equipped with the latest intelligent protection device. When the temperature of the device exceeds 75 degrees Celsius, the power protection device will be intelligently activated to turn it off, to ensure the safety of the operator and the device. The device is also suitable for low temperature operation.
Easy to Use
The smoke leak detector with easy-use function and portable design, can help mechanic produce lots of smoke within 30s to detect the leaks in pipe system. Dramatically reducing diagnostic time. The hook allows you to hang it on your hood latch, the conical adapter will fit most intakes.
Wide Range of Applications
Suitable for all domestic cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, beaches. Cars, light trucks and speedboats, etc. Using together with auto diagnostic tool, you can find the vehicle problem accurately and diagnose fault.
Leak Status Indication
NO Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge remains unchanged and the flow meter will read zero (ball at bottom of scale), it means that there is no leakage in the system.
Small Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge drops and the ball in the flow meter slowly fall to the bottom of the scale, it indicates a small leak in the system.
Massive Leak: When the value of the pressure gauge reaches zero and the flow meter ball never falls to the bottom of the scale, it indicates a large leak in the system.
- Output Pressure: 7-12 PSI
- Output Flow: <6 L/Min
- Power Supply: 12V automobile Battery 6Amp
- Air Pressure Output: Built-in air pump
- Test Oil Capacity: 10-20ml
- Length of Power Cord: 2.5Meters
- Length of Smoke Hose: 2.5Meters
- Package Weight: 2.3kg/5 lb
- Main Unit Dimensions: 7.28*5.11*3.34 inch
- Package Dimensions: 12.2*9.44*4.52 inch
How to do a leakage test?
1. Turn OFF the ignition of the vehicle. LEAK TEST OF VEHICLE SYSTEMS REQUIRES THE ENGINE TO BE OFF.
2. Dismantle the air filter and the throttle connections.
3. Clean the inner wall of the intake opening to avoid sharp objects and put the Universal Intake Adapter into the opening.
4. Connect the Power Cord to 12V vehicle battery.
5. Now the Power LED would be ON, if else check the power supply.
6. Introduce the smoke nozzle into the system via the Adapter Cone.
7. Press Air Control Switch, wait for 30 seconds until the system is pressurized, and check the Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter reading for leak status, if the unit is equipped with Pressure Gauge & Flow Meter
8. Press Smoke Control Switch, .unplug and Plug back the smoke nozzle back into the Cone Adapter when there’s obvious smoke coming out of the smoke nozzle.
9. The system will be ready for leak check in 2 minutes. Use a bright light torch or working lamp to assist.
10. After test, press Smoke Control Switch again to stop the unit from generating smoke and press Air Control Switch to stop generating pressurized air.
11. Collect the Smoke Hose and the Power Cord with the Velcro Straps for storage. Hang the unit or make it stand in UPRIGHT position only. Do NOT lay it down.