Ancel AD610 plus professional diagnosis reset tool is an engine OBD2 code reader and can also read other modules which include: SRS (AirBag), ABS Reset Tool, SAS Reset.
OBD2 Engine Function works on*:
- These are cars in Australia but the date will depend on where they are manufactured.
- American (USA) vehicles from 2001 to 2017.
- European cars support 2004 to present
- French cars support 2006 year to present.
- Japanese car support 2007 year to present
- Korean cars: Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 year. Ssangyong Korando, 2.0 TD Diesel, from 2013 to 2017. Ssangyong Kyron, 2.0 Diesel , from 2010 to 2017. Ssangyong Rexton , 2011 to 2017 year.
ABS & Airbag Function works on*:
- American (USA) 12V Car (2000- 2016 model) Chrysler, Ford, GM
- Asian 12V Car (2003 to 2016 model), AU Ford ( Australian Market Only ), Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Isuzu , Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota .
- European 12V Car (2001- 2016 model) Audi, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Bugatti, Bentley, Citroen, Dacia, EU d, Ferrari, Fiat, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Mini, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VWCV.
- American (USA) Car (2001 to 2016)
- Asian Cars (2005 to 2016)
- European Cars (2004 to 2016)
- Audi, Alfa-Romeo, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, GM, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mini, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW.
*IMPORTANT: To ensure the best compatibility with this scan tool, please contact OBD2 Australia first with your model year, make, model, VIN and motor type to confirm. Returns due to incompatibility (without or against our advise) will be subject to our Returns Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Ancel AD610 Plus Professional ABS Reset Tool:
Anti-lock brake system diagnosis and reset – Whether it is one faulty sensor or the entire ABS module, the ABS system is a critical component of your vehicle’s ability to operate safely. AD610 is ideal for helping you with diagnosis and repair by accurately reading the ABS system error codes. It clears the error codes and turns off the ABS warning light at a few clicks when the diagnosis is done and the repair is underway.
ABS Manual Control Tests – allows you to manually control the actuators in order to test ABS motors, solenoids, solenoid enables relays, EMBs, and more.
ABS Motor Test – allows you to manually control the ABS pump motor.
ABS Version Test – displays the name of the brake system and the ABS controller version number, software ID, and sequence value.
Actuator Tests – allows you to manually control the actuators in order to test AYC valves, inlet valves, outlet valves, pump motors, and TRACS valves.
Auto bleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed – removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes.
Ancel AD610 Plus Professional SRS (Airbag) Reset:
SRS crash data diagnose and reset. AD610 is a fast and accurate scan tool that reads the SRS (Airbag) system error codes and turns off the airbag warning light. After a diagnostic job on airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, it promptly erases error codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
Ancel AD610 Plus Professional SAS Calibration Steering:
Wheel angle sensor reset. Steering wheel angle sensor, a component of the vehicle electronic stability control system (ESC), is mainly installed in the direction column below the steering wheel. When the ESC light comes on, SAS recalibration is probably needed. AD610 is versatile and powerful enough to deliver SAS calibration on more than 35 vehicle makes.
Ancel AD610 Plus Professional Check Engine:
When the Check Engine Light comes on, it’s more than an annoyance because it could be something serious that if not fixed soon could prove costly later. AD610 gives you peace of mind by providing a range of functions from checking the vehicle’s live data, freeze frame, and I/M readiness to O2 Monitor test in order to identify any problem that may require your immediate attention.
This Works on 12V vehicles ONLY;
Your vehicle must have the 16 PIN OBD-II protocol.
Is it compatible with my Japanese car? In Australia if it is 2006+ Petrol or 2007+ Diesel it should work fine but you can always double check with us.
Why do I get the Vehicle Linking Error? Please verify that the ignition is ON. Check if the scan tool’s connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC. Turn the engine off and wait for about 10 seconds and turn the engine back on and continue the test. Please make sure the control module is not damaged. Please update the scanner using the latest software from ANCEL website.
It stopped scanning? Unplug the scanner, turn off the engine, wait for about 10 seconds, reinsert the scanner, restart the engine and continue the test. If still have a problem, please update the latest software from ANCEL website.
*IMPORTANT: Please contact and consult with us first prior to purchase. We will need the year, make, model, VIN and engine type/serial of your equipment as well as the functions you need in order to determine if this device is compatible.