Using our OBD-AUS OBD2 Scan tool and the torque app. Watch the video to see how to connect this OBD2 scanner to your phone and check engine faults and create custom dashboards on your phone. The only thing we missed is that sometimes you may need to go into the settings and click on OBD2 connection and change it to bluetooth as it may be setup as WiFi. All the new Ver 2 OBD-AUS scan tools are all bluetooth as this works with both android and iOS.
How to Use Torque App & OBD-AUS OBD2 Scan Tool
- Subaru Diesel DPF Light Outback Forester
- Your car is OBD1 what to do?
- The Difference Between OBD2 Scan Tools.
- Caravan Towing Tyre Pressure
- What Is Forscan and how to use Forscan?
- Resetting the Mercedes Sprinter Service Light
- What is DPF and how does it work (How to clean)?
- 2004 – 2006 Toyota Prado working with OBD2
- How much does a car diagnostic scan cost?
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Oil Life Change Reset